Established in 1923 for the preservation of the Pacific halibut fishery in waters off Canada and the United States of America.
- Washington Sport Fisheries to Reopen
- Non-treaty Directed Commercial Fishing Period Limits in Area 2A for 28 June Fishery
- IPHC Seminar Series: Using local knowledge to inform management in the Pacific halibut (Hippoglossus stenolepis) fishery off Southeast Alaska with Elizabeth Figus (UAF), 31 May, 2:00 pm - Webinar Registration
- Corrected Pacific Halibut Fishery Regulations booklet (5 Apr 2017)
- Information Bulletin: 2017 Vessel clearances in IPHC Regulatory Area 4
- Information Bulletin: Completion and submission of logbooks for the Alaska commercial halibut and sablefish fisheries
- Information Bulletin: Call to vessel crew in all regulatory areas to mark halibut sex at sea
- Information Bulletin: Regulation requiring the landing and reporting of halibut weights with the head intact
- Report of the 93rd Session of the IPHC Annual Meeting (AM093)
- 2016 Report of Assessment and Research Activities
- 2016 Standardized Stock Assessment Survey Data
- Annual Report 2015
- Catch a Tag?
- Total Mortality: Accounting for and Managing All Pacific Halibut Removals (pdf)
- Mushy halibut reporting