Established in 1923 for the preservation of the Pacific halibut fishery in waters off Canada and the United States of America.
- Information Bulletin: Completion and submission of logbooks for the Alaska commercial halibut and sablefish fisheries
- Information Bulletin: Call to vessel crew in all regulatory areas to mark halibut sex at sea
- Information Bulletin: Regulation requiring the landing and reporting of halibut weights with the head intact
- Report of the 93rd Session of the IPHC Annual Meeting (AM093)
- Results of the 93rd IPHC Annual Meeting (AM093)
- IPHC Requests Bids for the 2017 Fishery-Independent Setline Surveys
- IPHC Seminar Series: Population structure and sex determination in Pacific halibut with Dr. Dan Drinan [Webinar registration]
- 2016 Report of Assessment and Research Activities
- 2016 Standardized Stock Assessment Survey Data
- Annual Report 2015
- Catch a Tag?
- Total Mortality: Accounting for and Managing All Pacific Halibut Removals (pdf)
- Mushy halibut reporting