Established in 1923 for the preservation of the Pacific halibut fishery in waters off Canada and the United States of America.
- Halibut Commission completes 2017 Annual Meeting (AM03)
- IPHC requests bids for the 2017 Fishery-Independent Setline Surveys
- IPHC Seminar Series 17-3: Population structure and sex determination in Pacific halibut (Hippoglossus stenolepis) with Dr. Dan Drinan. March 15, 2017 at 11:00 am (PDT) [Webinar registration]
- IPHC seeks undergraduate intern for Summer 2017
- 2017 IPHC Annual Meeting - 23-27 January
- 2016 Report of Assessment and Research Activities
- Annual Report 2015
- Technical Report No. 60 - IPHC oceanographic data collection program 2000-2014
- Website Survey
- Pacific Halibut Fishery Regulations 2016
- Catch a Tag?
- Total Mortality: Accounting for and Managing All Pacific Halibut Removals (pdf)
- Mushy halibut reporting