The Commission moved to a public meeting format in 2014 and it will remain in place for this year’s Interim Meeting, scheduled for Tuesday and Wednesday, 29-30 November 2016. The meeting will be held in Seattle at the Grand Hyatt Seattle. The public sessions are scheduled for 9:00 am - 5:00 pm on Tuesday and 9:00 am - 12:30 pm on Wednesday in the Leonesa Room.
All of the staff presentations and discussion will be open to public attendance. As in recent years, these public sessions will also be webcast for those unable to attend in person. The executive sessions and finance and administration sessions will not be open to the public. The meeting agenda and webcast information will be posted at the IPHC website. The webcast recordings and the meeting presentations will also be posted on the website following the meeting.
- Agenda and meeting documents (posted as available)
- DRAFT: Understanding the IPHC harvest decision table (IPHC-2016-IM092-INF01)
- Webinar Recording Day 1 Presentations
- Webinar Recording Day 2 Presentations
Grand Hyatt Seattle
721 Pine Street, Seattle, WA 98101, USA
- Room Cutoff: November 7, 2016
- Parking Information
- Room Rates:
- King Bed, Single/Double Occupancy: $ 149
- Two Beds, Single/Double Occupancy: $ 164
- Includes complimentary guest room Internet access
Information from the previous Interim Meetings can be found using the links below: