License Application Information - Changes and Contacts
Note: Please use the button on the bottom of the page to apply.
Vessel license may be changed from an Incidental to Salmon Troll Fishery License to Directed Commercial License until 30 April.
Vessel license may be changed from a Directed Commercial License to Incidental to Salmon Troll Fishery License until 15 March.
Any changes must be requested by emailing Secretariat@iphc.int and must be received by the applicable deadline.
No changes will be issued as of 23:59 hours 30 April.
Where to seek more information
- IPHC licenses: IPHC Licensing Department (206) 634-1838 or email@example.com.
- Incidental Pacific halibut catch during the salmon troll fishery: (number of Pacific halibut allowed per salmon, other licenses, dates, etc.)
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA Fisheries) automated hotline: (800)-662-9825 (option 7)
- Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife (WDF&W): (360) 902-2464 (option 4)
- Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife (ODF&W): (541) 867-4741
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife (CDF&W): (707) 445-6493
- Incidental Pacific halibut catch during the longline sablefish fishery: (amount of Pacific halibut per vessel, other licenses and endorsement, dates, etc)
- NOAA Fisheries automated hotline: 800-662-9825 (option 7)
- NOAA Fisheries: (206) 526-6140