License Application Information - Changes and Contacts
Note: Please use the button on the bottom of the page to apply.
- Vessels may change from an Incidental Commercial (T) to Directed Commercial (DC) license until 30 April.
- Vessels may change from a Directed Commercial (DC) to Incidental Commercial (T) license until 15 March.
- The issued license must be returned by mail to IPHC; no new license will be issued prior to receipt of the previously issued license. No changes will be issued as of 23:59 hours 30 April.
Where to seek more information
- IPHC licenses: IPHC Licensing Department (206) 634-1838 or email@example.com.
- Incidental Pacific halibut catch during the salmon troll fishery: (number of Pacific halibut allowed per salmon, other licenses, dates, etc.)
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA Fisheries) automated hotline: (800)-662-9825 (option 7)
- Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife (WDF&W): (360) 902-2464 (option 4)
- Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife (ODF&W): (541) 867-4741
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife (CDF&W): (707) 445-6493
- Incidental Pacific halibut catch during the longline sablefish fishery: (amount of Pacific halibut per vessel, other licenses and endorsement, dates, etc)
- NOAA Fisheries automated hotline: 800-662-9825 (option 7)
- NOAA Fisheries: (206) 526-6140