Current IPHC Responsibilities:
- Lead responsible for data tracking and reporting on recreational fisheries and subsistence fisheries.
- Coordinating sampling for IPHC Regulatory Area 2A commercial fisheries (tribal and non-tribal) and for Alaska landings into Bellingham and/or Vancouver.
- Responsible for all equipment needs for the Fisheries Data Specialists.
- Lead responsible for all data entry.
- North Pacific Groundfish Observer
- NOAA Fisheries/Alaska Fisheries Science Center/Resource Ecology and Fisheries Management/Resource Ecology and Ecosystem Modeling Program (Contractor)
- B.Sc., Marine Science, University of Maine