Current IPHC Responsibilities:
As the Joint Administrative Services and Information Technology and Database Services Branch Manager I am responsible for providing administrative and technical solutions to support the missions of the IPHC. In execution of these responsibilities, we align our efforts with
- activities that support the stock assessment, management strategy evaluation, and research;
- international standards and industry best practices for administrative, financial, and information technology services; and
- a focus on customer service and delivery of services with a commitment of continuous improvement.
- Master of Information Technology, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, 2003.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Hawaii Pacific University, 1998.
- Associate of Arts in Math, Hawaii Pacific University, 1998.
- CISSP, ISC2, Certification #: 523785, Expiration 31 May 2021
- Security+, CompTIA, Certification #: COMP001020829064, Expiration 27 February 2021
- ITIL Foundation Version 3, APM Group, Certification #:00023386, Expiration N/A
Previous Work Experience:
- Executive Officer, U.S. Coast Guard Base Seattle, Seattle, WA, 2015-2016.
- Department Head, IT and Electronic Systems Support Services, U.S. Coast Guard Base Seattle, Seattle, WA, 2012-2015.
- Department Head, Personnel Support and Administrative Services, U.S. Coast Guard Base Seattle, Seattle, WA, 2010-2012.
- Executive Officer, U.S. Coast Guard Electronic Systems Support Unit, Seattle, WA, 2009-2010.
- Branch Chief, Incident Management Branch, U.S. Coast Guard Telecommunications and Information Systems Command, Alexandria, VA 2008– 2009.
- Branch Chief, Secure Networks Services Branch, U.S. Coast Guard Telecommunications and Information Systems Command, Alexandria, VA 2007-2008.
- Portfolio Manager, Logistics Applications, U.S. Coast Guard Headquarters, Office of Logistics Systems, Washington, DC 2003-2007.