- Genetic lab work as part of Biological and Ecosystem Science Branch
- Lab Manager (2011-2021) with National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
- Lab Technician (2007-2011) with University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee/Great Lakes Water Institute
- B.Sc., Biological Sciences, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
- Goetz, F., Rosauer, D., Sitar, S., Goetz, G., Simchick, C., Roberts, S., Johnson, R., Murphy, C., Bronte, C., MacKenzie, S. (2010). A genetic basis for the phenotypic differentiation between siscowet and lean lake trout (Salvelinus namaycush). Molecular Ecology 19 (Suppl. 1): 176-196.
- Rosauer, D., Biga, P., Lindell, S., Binkowski, F., Shepherd, B., Simchick, C. and Goetz, F.W., (2011). Development of yellow perch (Perca flavescens) broodstocks: Physical characteristics after grow-out of different strains of yellow perch. Aquaculture 317:58-66.
- Goetz, F., Sitar, S., Rosauer, D., Swanson, P., Bronte, C., Dickey, J. and Simchick, C. (2011). The reproductive biology of lean and siscowet lake trout (Salvelinus namaycush) in southern Lake Superior. Transactions of the American Fisheries Society 140:1472–1491.
- Olson, W., Emmenegger E., Glenn, J., Simchick, C., Winton, J., Goetz F. (2013). Expression kinetics of key genes in the early innate immune response to great lakes viral hemorrhagic septicemia virus IVb infection in yellow perch (Perca Flavescens). Developmental and Comparative Immunology 41:11-19.
- Lee, J., Cook, M., Luckenbach, J.A., Berejikian, B., Simchick, C., Oden, S., Goetz, F. (2017). Investigation of long-term effects of larval rearing temperature on growth, deformities, flesh quality, and phenotypic sex of cultured sablefish (Anoplopoma fimbria). Aquaculture 479: 91-99.