Current IPHC Responsibilities
- As part of the Fisheries Data Services Branch (FDSB), the Port Operations Coordinator (POC) position has a human resources focus and is responsible for training, deployment, supervising, and evaluating IPHC Fisheries Data Specialists (Field) and port operations for the IPHC.
- Assistant Project Manager, A.I.S., Inc. 2021-2022
- Setline Survey Specialist, IPHC, 2019-2021
- Data Management Specialist, Pacific States Marine Fisheries Commission, 2017-2019
- North Pacific Groundfish Observer, Alaskan Observers, Inc., 2016-2017
- Pacific Island Regional Observer, TechSea, 2014-2016
- B.Sc., Marine Biology, Hawaii Pacific University
Presentations and Outreach:
- 2019. “Why Chose the Observer Life: Factors Contributing to Retention of North Pacific Observers” - American Fisheries Society & The Wildlife Society 2019 Joint Annual Conference
- 2019. Seattle Maritime Academy – Seattle Maritime Festival. Hosted a booth educating the public about fisheries management and safety at sea.
- 2018. Fall Fisherman’s Festival. Hosted a booth, educating the public how data collected by the Alaska Fisheries Science Center are used to manage fisheries.