96th Session of the IPHC Annual Meeting (AM096)
|Date:||03-07 February 2020|
|Location:||Anchorage, AK, U.S.A.|
|Venue:||The Hotel Captain Cook|
|Time:||3 Feb: 12:30-17:30; 4-7 Feb: 09:00-17:00 daily|
|Chairperson:||Mr Chris Oliver (U.S.A)|
|Vice-Chairperson:||Mr Paul Ryall (Canada)|
- All sessions are open to Observers and the general public, unless the Commission specifically decides otherwise.
- All open sessions will be webcast. Webcast sessions will also take audience comments and questions as directed by the Chairperson of the Commission.
- The mortality projection tool is available for use. This tool provides all user groups the ability to create alternative projection tables as necessary for discussion and decision making. You can learn more about the tool in paper IPHC-2020-AM096-09 Rev_1 .
- Please refresh or reload your web browser when viewing meeting documents and presentations. This will ensure you have the most recent revision of the document and/or presentation.
- The Schedule and Site Map of The Hotel Captain Cook is now available. You can save the image directly to your personal devices for reference.
Secretariat Meeting Documents
Contracting Party: National report
|IPHC-2020-AM096-NR01 Rev_1||National report: Canada||3 Jan 2020
31 Jan 2020
|IPHC-2020-AM096-NR02 Rev_1||National report: United States of America||4 Jan 2020
10 Jan 2020
22 Jan 2020
Regulatory Proposals for 2020
IPHC Secretariat Regulatory Proposals for 2020
Contracting Party (Agency) regulatory proposals for 2020
Other Stakeholder regulatory proposals for 2020
|IPHC-2020-AM096-PropC1||Alaska recreational fisheries (J. Kearns)||19 Dec 2019|
|IPHC-2020-AM096-PropC2||Alaska recreational fisheries (L. Jarrett)||19 Dec 2019|
Report of the 2nd IPHC Performance Review
|IPHC-2019-PRIPHC02-R||Report of the 2nd Performance Review of the International Pacific Halibut Commission (PRIPHC02)||15 Oct 2019|